Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Quick Update

Yesterday we competed in our first big dual track meet against a formidable rival team.  I'm very happy and proud to announce that my girl hurdlers swept the race winning 1st, 2nd and 3rd places!  My boy hurdlers also won 2nd and 3rd places in their race. The rival boy who won the race amazed us all and smoked my boys...an eye-opener for all of us.  But, five out of six ain't bad for my second meet!  Some of my hurdlers showed incredible improvement, and several of their performances really surprised me. Overall the girls dominated in the meet winning by over 40 points.  Our boys put up a good fight, but lost by 5 points in the end.  Our next meet is not for a little over a week so now we have some much needed practice time.  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment